This election year the states of Washington, Maryland and Maine will vote on Marriage Equality. The state of Minnesota will vote to prohibit Marriage Equality in its constitution.
Some Christian church leaders will encourage members to vote against Marriage Equality citing the Bible as their reason. This presentation by Matthew Vines debunks their arguments and makes a compelling case for Marriage Equality. I urge you to watch it, take notes and incorporate these arguments when debating this issue.
- Boycott the Knights of Columbus
- A wedding sermon.
- An open letter to my parish community.
- When the Church married Same-Sex couples.
- How It All began
- What the Vatican & American bishops DO NOT want you (and Politicians) to know.
- Why was a college student in the car of drunken Archbishop-elect Cordileone at 12:26 AM, when Cordileone was arrested for a DUI?
- The Morality of Sex, gay & straight.
- Why I handcuffed myself to the White House fence.
- San Francisco in archbishop Cordileone’s sight